Mileage Accumulation Chassis Dynos CDM 48L/M and CDM 62.6 L/M
Reproducible, automated endurance measurements in a test cell or outdoors for simulating life cycles for a complete vehicle, vehicle components and lubricants, etc.
- Roller diameter 48" or 62,6"
- Motor-in-the-middle (MIM) design for compact pit dimensions
- Robust system design, low maintenance
- Easy to acess with optional sub-systems
- Throttle actuator or automatic driving robot
- Data collection / data processing systems
- Vehicle cooling fan
- Automatic refueling
- Prüfgeschwindigkeiten bis 350 km/h (Option)
- Test speeds up to 350 km/h (option)
- Optional: Various performance packages as well as noise reduction modifications available, e.g. to reduce tire noise
Motorcycle Adaptation Kit
for two-wheeled cycle test in conjunction with a 48" or 62.6" chassis dynamometer.
- Reduced mechanical base inertia
- Noise absorbing safety barriers and roller coating (optional)
- Vehicle positioning sensors, integrated in the test stand safety loop